Re: [cdt-dev] How about a CDT Hackathon night at EclipseCon

That would be cool. I'd add the CMake extension for the new build system to the list.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

as the agenda for the summit evolves:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2016#Agenda

I feel like there are some topics that we could tackle on site with a CDT hackathon.
Some first thoughts about possible things to work on:
- CDT 9.0 API cleanup
- RCPTT automated UI tests
- Mylyn notifications to publicize new features

We could plan such a hackathon for Tuesday evening, 19h-21h, after the reception.
We can schedule it as a BOF.

Unless it conflicts with something else, I'll look into getting that setup.
Other ideas of things to tackle are most welcomed.

Marc