[cdt-dev] CDT Summit at EclipseCon

Hi,

as you've guessed, we'll be holding our yearly CDT Summit at EclipseCon on Monday March 7th, 2016.  As usual we plan on discussing the year ahead, issues that should be addressed, and present some of the latest CDT development.  There will be a sponsored dinner for the attendees that evening.  It really is great to get to spend some time face-to-face with the people we interact with all year.

Please sign up on the wiki (you must eventually have an EclipseCon pass to attend):
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2016#Tentative_Attendees
Also add topics you would like to discuss in the agenda section of that same page.

As usual there are lots of interesting talks in the three days that follow our summit, from Embedded, to Languages and Tools, IDEs, Cloud, Science, etc

We hope to see many of you there.

Marc

P.S. Tonight is the early-bird registration discount deadline where you can save $250.
https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/registration

Back to the top