[cdt-dev] Large commit for copyrights

Hi all,

I took advantage of the (somewhat) quieter holiday season to update the copyright dates in CDT using platform's automated copyright tool. The commit was very large in number of files, close to 5000. I recommend you fetch it now to reduce possible conflicts as work picks up.

I'll be using the tool regularly as milestones are being posted to avoid such large commits (Vivian used to do this a while back). That means you don't have to worry about changing the copyright dates by hand anymore.

Oh, and happy new year to everyone!

BR,
Marc

Back to the top