[cdt-dev] Problem in setting up CDT development environment

Hi,
Hope that I’m not disturbing you. My version of eclipse is 4.5.1. According to the course http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development, I have finished environment configuration of CDT and cloned the sound code of  git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git  branch cdt_8_8. After finishing doing “Setting up the Sources/Dependencies” , I still got following errors:

I hope that you can give me a favor when you are in convenience.Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Ranran

2015-12-23

ranran106011