Van: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
Aan: Dennis Gallas <dennis.gallas@xxxxxxxx>, CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: 14-12-2015 16:09
Onderwerp: Re: [cdt-dev] Custom Codan Checker plugin to run in batch mode

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Dennis Gallas <dennis.gallas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

We have created a Codan Coding Style + EMF Model Checker plugin, that we need to run in realtime and in a batch process. For realtime mode, the plugin runs on an Eclipse target IDE, during development. Batch mode is needed for periodic quality checks, or integration tests scripting, etc. If we first get the Code Style checker to work, we can do the same trick with the Model checker (we assume).

For the running the codan checker in batch mode we keep encountering new problems. This is mainly due to my inexperience, so I was hoping you could point me to documentation, or hopefully give a step-by-step approach on how you solved the issue? Maybe the headless Eclipse method is not needed. So, are there better ways to go about batch mode running?

I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

Dennis