[cdt-dev] C++ Exception Handling

Dear all, (apologies if you receive multiple copies)

We are investigating the use of C++ exception handling constructs in well known open-source C++ systems, and have published some results in the last International Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation [1]

We are expanding this research to a broader community, so I kindly invite you to answer our new version of the survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SXCB7WJ

Sincerely,

Rodrigo Bonifácio (on behalf of the authors of this research effort).

[1] "The use of C++ exception handling constructs: A comprehensive study"
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SCAM.2015.7335398

Back to the top