[cdt-dev] CMake Support

Hey gang,

I’m reviving the original bug, at least as far as I can find, that asks form CMake support (almost 9 years ago). I’ll be using that for the original check-in. It is here:

I have everything in place. I’ll add in some documentation to the classes and then submit the new projects later today.

One of the good things about doing this is that it’s helped me identify opportunities to move some common functionality between Qt and CMake to the new build plugins, as well as some common parts to hooking these things up to the launch bar. I may move some things around after the initial check-in.

I’ll explain more when I get the check-in done so you can have a glance at the code.

Doug.

Back to the top