Re: [cdt-dev] Compilation error due to autotools fragment

Unless someone speaks up, I'll just remove the alltests plugin.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Doug Schaefer [dschaefer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 04 December 2015 9:51 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Compilation error due to autotools fragment

I¹ve started using fragments for test plug-ins. It more closely matches
what you do with pure Java, especially Maven Java, projects. And it lets
you keep internal packages really internal. It would be better to fix the
kludge in the alltests plug-in.

Doug.

On 2015-12-04, 4:34 AM, "cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Aleksandar Kurtakov" <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of