[cdt-dev] CDT/Debug conf call minutes

Hello,

Here are the minutes of today's CDT/Debug joint call:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#December_1st.2C_2015

Of interest:
- We will merge the two monthly calls and include our Debug discussions in the general CDT call.  This will start January 5th, 2016 and will continue on the first Tuesday of every month (normal CDT call schedule).
- CDT Arduino virtual presentation tomorrow Dec 2nd: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg29904.html
- Grouping of debug elements continues trying to get the Debug view to properly update (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/46107/)
- CDT plans to provide a complete GDB console for Neon/CDT9.0 (prompt, history, completion, etc).  The solution proposed will allow to automatically evolve as the real GDB command-line evolves in the future.

Thanks to the attendees

Marc

Back to the top