[cdt-dev] FW: Tomorrow: You're hosting "Introducing the Arduino C++ IDE for Eclipse"

FYI, I’ll be going into some depth on the CDT and other new Eclipse technologies I’m using to make this IDE. Hope you can join.

Doug

From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 11:16 AM
To: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Tomorrow: You're hosting "Introducing the Arduino C++ IDE for Eclipse"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Virtual IoT <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 5:14 AM
To: cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx

Meetup

tomorrow
Virtual IoT
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
8:00 AM
Needs a location
Got one?
I'm going
Change your RSVP
49 IoT enthusiasts going, including:
"A very experienced, knowledgeable and professional technical design and team lead,..."
"Entrepreneur in the Internet of Things."
"Interested in platforms that may value add and integrate fluently with my start-up pursuits."
"I am involved in IPv6 MESH networking"
"Professionally I am software engineer, Personally my pastime is thinking, trekking,..."
This is a virtual Meetup occurring at 8AM Pacific time (11am Eastern, 5pm Central European Time). For help with your timezone calculation, refer to this.  The meetup will be held on Google Hangouts and you will be able to watch th...
Learn more
Dec
16
Smart Charging of Electric Vehicles with RISE V2G Project
Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:00 AM · 2 attending
Jan
14
Introduction to OPC-UA: Interoperability for Industrial Automation
Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:00 PM · 2 attending

Never miss a last-minute change.Get the app.

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup Group

Add info@xxxxxxxxxx to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring!meetup.com/jobs

Back to the top