From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krishna Narasimhan
Sent: Donnerstag, November 26, 2015 7:18 PM
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer not detecting any definitions(or occurences) in custom refactoring

Hey,

   One more question. Does the CPPClassType also contain the declarations in getDeclarations()? Somehow that is throwing me a null pointer exception.

Basically, I am trying to detect something like this

struct StructType{

}

StructType structObj;

I want to be able to query for the structObj declaration from a ClassType object which I have.