Re: [cdt-dev] Arduino CDT Current CDT Target

Thanks! Sounds like a cool addition.

I think GitHub would be good for now. I’ve been in a number of discussions on whether to bundle examples in plug-ins or make the easy to import from GitHub. GitHub is a lot easier to update but you need to be on-line to get them. Not sure the right answer but would lean to GitHub.

Doug.

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Hugo A Garcia <hugo.a.garcia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 20, 2015 at 9:21 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Arduino CDT Current CDT Target

Thanks Doug

Your answer was correct. I now have the CDT development environment set.

I also have an Arduino Uno and got the Genuino Starter Kit. My intention is too work though the Starter Kit book and at least make available the Eclipse projects which follow the book on GitHub. I like the fact that in the Arduino IDE one can easily load up examples from a menu. I would like to explore how to add similar functionality to the Arduino CDT. I am capable of building plug-ins yet... maybe it might be overkill and the GitHub options is enough???

-H