[cdt-dev] how to customize CDT's root pom.xml to build a IDE distribution?

Hi:

We had developed a CDT based IDE, on the before, we used ANT script and PDE/build to build our IDE distribution. Right now, we are trying to follow CDT’s maven-tycho build script. If my understanding is right, CDT’s build system generates master.zip that Eclipse can install it by update site mechanism. But how to customize CDT’s root pom.xml to build a CDT based IDE distribution? Thanks in advance.

-Justin

Back to the top