Re: [cdt-dev] Write AST with the preprocessorstatements

Each preprocessor statements is an IASTNode and for each node you can get IASTFileLocation. You can take a look at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.refactoring.includes.IncludeUtil and org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.rewrite.util.ASTNodes for example of how this information can be used.

-sergey