Re: [cdt-dev] Microsoft Visual Studio to support clang front-end

> BTW using clang for generating the source info is still the right thing
> to do. That’s independent of the fact we don’t have the resources to do
> that.

I agree that this is where we'd like to be in the long term. It's just a daunting task, as it basically involves rewriting large parts of our code, such as the indexer and the various consumers of our AST.

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top