Re: [cdt-dev] FW: New topic in forum C / C++ IDE (CDT), called Why can't it "just work"?, by Rob Lewis

I agree 100% with Doug.

The feeling of being frustrated by Eclipse, feeling that you as a user don't understand the tool sticks for a very long time.  I have, since 2006, been trying to get the developers here to start using Eclipse.  Believe me, there are good developers that still feel humiliated by Eclipse, because it doesn't work well enough from first start.

/Jonas