[cdt-dev] Arduino C++ IDE preview now available

Hey gang,

I’ve put together a preview release of the Arduino C++ IDE based on CDT 8.8.1 (plus a build or two) and posted it to the Eclipse Marketplace. You can see it here:

I’ve written a little more about it on my blog here:

And created a howto video on Youtube here:

For those who haven’t seen it, the Arduino C++ IDE brings together all the work we’ve done on the Launch Bar and the org.eclipse.remote TM system as well as a start on some of the ideas for CDT 9.0’s new build system. It’s a exemplary implementation of my vision for Eclipse. I’d love any feedback you have pro or con to help fine tune that vision.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top