[cdt-dev] Eclipse plugin to abstract C++ methods

Hi all,
    As part of my research I developed an approach to abstract C++ methods, breaking the usual barriers set by textual merges and using syntactic info to perform the abstraction. Would be awesome if I could get feedback and if you guys find it useful and also bug reports.

The Eclipse market place link is here :

https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/clone-abstractor-c-methods-0

Usage instructions are here:

http://sepl.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~krishnanm86/clonemergeindex.html

Detailed information about the approach and how it works are available in the papers (to appear in ASE 2015) are attached. The tools paper is based on an outdated version of the tool. The interesting bit is the research paper titled "Copy and Paste redeemed"

Looking forward to your responses.