[cdt-dev] New API baseline (8.8)

Hello,

This is just a reminder that since CDT 8.8 was released, you have to update your baseline to CDT 8.8. We also now have a cdt-baseline.target file that corresponds to the 8.8 baseline which you can now use as a baseline if you use Eclipse 4.5 for your development. It's under the org.eclipse.cdt.target project. I haven't updated yet the "Getting started" instructions to reflect this, but if you go to add a new baseline in the preferences, it should be pretty straightforward. Otherwise, you can always set the baseline the old way (zip or install in another Eclipse installation).

Regards,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top