Re: [cdt-dev] Trouble going to Java 1.8

Do you have to patch to look at?

-sergey

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

I'm having trouble getting cdt.core to build in maven after changing the execution environment to 1.8. I get the following error message:

Resolution errors:

   Bundle org.eclipse.cdt.core - Missing Constraint: Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.8

Anyone else want to give it a try? It's frustrating since we've been using Java 1.8 in our internal stuff and it builds fine. There's something in the CDT build that's not quite right.

Thanks,

Doug.