Re: [cdt-dev] Feedback on Hangout

In the office, I am behind a proxy. Maybe that's the reason. Next time, I'll join the hangout from at home.
I followed the hangout on YouTube which worked well.

Martin

Von:        Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
An:        "elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx" <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General        developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum:        2015-09-24 21:24
Betreff:        Re: [cdt-dev] Feedback on Hangout
Gesendet von:        cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Indeed.

I just finished watching the video and there are a few points where my voice drops. And that was really times when I wasn't talking towards my laptop. It's probably better to use a headset for these things. Or make sure I'm talking clearly and with my mouth near the mic.

BTW, if you have any questions from those points, please let me know.

I also noticed I didn't totally answer some of the questions correctly, e.g., Leo's question on detecting language from compiler options which is a good question. I do have some function to record scanner info settings for ILanguage in the more "per project" setting. I need to dig more into the way we can send parser settings like these through the scanner info objects. And I need to look closer at the built-in macros and see whether they provide that information.

Doug.