Re: [cdt-dev] Antwort: CMake support in Eclipse CDT

> Thanks for your quick responses to my email.
> I talked about it with my advisor and we decided that there is too much overlap
> to continue with the project. Therefore, I will change the topic of my term project
> and work on the improvement of constexpr evaluation instead.

Cool!

Please keep the list posted about what improvements you're working on, so we're not duplicating work. (For example, I was going to look at fixing bug 442612 in the near future, but if you'd like to fix that as part of your project, you're more than welcome to, there are many other things I can fix instead :) ).

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top