[cdt-dev] Is there an equivalent of performPreview like performFinish for RefactoringWizardPage

Hello,
    My refactoring involves gathering user input before performing some changes to the AST. I had a version where the user input was gathered using an input page with just an OK button. I used the performFinish() method to populate the information that was needed for the refactoring. Now, I would like to have a preview of the refactoring, but since the performFinish isnt called before the Preview change is generated, is there an equivalent method that I can use to pass back information to perform the refactoring for the preview?

Please find the image attached. I would like to pass the selection from the list of methods back to the refactoring. And I dont want to have another extra button that locks the selection.

Regards,
Krishna