[cdt-dev] CDT Summit minutes

Hello everyone,

we had a great CDT summit this past Monday, graciously hosted by QNX.
We had 13 attendees, of which 8 were committers.
Thanks go to Elena and Doug, and the other QNX attendees: we had a great time.

I took down notes as best I could:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2015#Minutes

We also went through and put a champion next to the different CDT 9.0 Cleanup effort:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/APIBreakages
The champion is not necessarily the one that will do the work, just a contact point.
I would love to see some of these items get done early and any help is always appreciated.

Marc

P.S. Special thanks to the Eclipse Foundation for sponsoring our lunch!

Back to the top