Re: [cdt-dev] Support for C++14 Variable Templates

Hi Lukas,

> Up to now,
> variable templates can be parsed properly but the according bindings do
> not yet exist.
>
> Is someone already working on this feature? Otherwise, I would suggest
> that I start implementing it.

I'm not aware of anyone working on this yet. I think you're most welcome to work on it!

> Along the line with variable templates, I also noticed that
> ICPPVariable does not have an isConstexpr member, which may be
> convenient in some cases. Is this intentional or just not yet
> implemented?

It looks like we store the constexpr flag on the decl-specifier AST node, but not on the variable binding. I agree it would be useful to have it on the variable binding as well.

> At IFS, we have two ongoing projects that depend on variable templates

I'm curious, what are these projects about? :)

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top