[cdt-dev] Support for C++14 Variable Templates

Hi all,

At IFS, we have two ongoing projects that depend on variable templates (specified inĀ https://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3651.pdf). Up to now, variable templates can be parsed properly but the according bindings do not yet exist.

Is someone already working on this feature? Otherwise, I would suggest that I start implementing it.

Along the line with variable templates, I also noticed that ICPPVariable does not have an isConstexpr member, which may be convenient in some cases. Is this intentional or just not yet implemented?

Best regards,

Lukas

Back to the top