From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Krishna Narasimhan [krishna.nm86@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 September 2015 10:37 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Managing multiple plugin projects in the same workspace

Hello all,
     I have two plugin projects with both of them introducing menu items to the CDT popup/ main menus. For some reason, whichever project I run, both the menu items are enabled. Anyone aware of why this happens? And if there are ways to compile, build and run/test  plugin projects separately.

Regards,
Krishna

Back to the top