[cdt-dev] cdt-arduino bugzilla component created

Hey gang,

I’m really happy with where the CDT Arduino plugins got to for CDT 8.8. I think it’ll make a good preview of what we’ll have in Neon/CDT 9. There are some rough edges so I do anticipate some healthy bug reports. To keep better track of them, I’ve created the cdt-arduino bugzilla component. If you happen to try it out and see anything weird, please file a bug against it.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top