Re: [cdt-dev] Turning of enableCleanBuild and enabledIncrementalBuild programmatically

Hi list,

sorry for asking this newbie question.

I should have looked at the actual object which is of type "IBuilder"
which in turn implements "IMakeBuilderInfo" which inherits from
"IMakeCommonBuildInfo". The latter interface provides the required
methods "setIncrementalBuildEnable()" and "setCleanBuildEnable()"
which do exactly what I need.

I should have used content assist in the first place. Next time I will
use it! :-)

Regards,
  Rainer

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Rainer Poisel <rainer.poisel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to programmatically change the C/C++ Builder behavior from:
>
> 8<=====================
> <builder command="true" enableCleanBuild="true"
> enabledIncrementalBuild="true"
> id="cdt.managedbuild.builder.gnu.cross.93972580"
> keepEnvironmentInBuildfile="false" managedBuildOn="false" name="Gnu
> Make Builder" superClass="cdt.managedbuild.builder.gnu.cross"/>
> 8<=====================

> 8<=====================
> <builder command="true" enableCleanBuild="false"
> enabledIncrementalBuild="false"
> id="cdt.managedbuild.builder.gnu.cross.93972580"
> keepEnvironmentInBuildfile="false" managedBuildOn="false" name="Gnu
> Make Builder" superClass="cdt.managedbuild.builder.gnu.cross"/>
>
> We already used "setBuildAttribute()" from "IMakeCommonBuildInfo" and
> it added an additional attribute to the builder-tag but it did not
> show the desired effect.
>
> Kind regards and thank you,
>   Rainer

Back to the top