From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Christelle BURGUERA [Christelle.BURGUERA@xxxxxx]
Sent: September 4, 2015 8:47 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Multi-core How configure GDB session programmatically ?

Hi all !

I’ll work on multi-core problematical very soon.

And I think about how can I’ll do …

How can you launch the debug ?

2 GDB sessions or one particular GDB session if exists such a think ???

Do you know where can I find a piece of code explaining to me ?

Many thanks for your attention !

Chris

Back to the top