From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Oberhuber, Martin [Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: August 31, 2015 1:39 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Tab completion on the GDB Console in CDT ?

Thanks Mark,

I would be keen hearing more about your plans do upgrade the GDB Console in CDT.

As I think more about it, “complete” alone would likely not suffice, one also wants command history (cursor up/down) along with line editing… I guess ideally GDB should behave in the CDT console just like GDB in an xterm. With CDT adding value like variable and source display, but not removing any value from GDB. See also my other posting on “CDT and GDB over serial”…

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6