Re: [cdt-dev] Qt qmake and initial thoughts on new build model

Do you mean the ARM compiler? I only saw the GCC compiler for ARM in the metadata.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Jan Baeyens
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 5:40 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Qt qmake and initial thoughts on new build model

Your assumption "For Arduino, everything is gcc based." is false.
Arduino supports arm as well. since 1.5.0 basically any toolchain is supported.

On 08/26/2015 10:35 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey gang,

I’ve spent the last couple of days with my head in Qt-land and figuring out how to do a build system similar to the Arduino one I’ve done. That has led me to the next layer of though on the new build model. Feel free to have a read and please provide feedback. I’m getting itchy to start adding this stuff to cdt.core.

Doug.