[cdt-dev] Luna & Mars CDT hangs during content assist

Hello,

we have updated our Kepler Eclipse Distributions to Luna (now testing
Mars too) and faces now complete Eclipse hangs im one try to use
content assist e.g. -> or . or Ctrl+Space. The projects are the same
from Kepler version but reindexed. I cannot see any crashes in
log-files an console (-debug). Is there an option how to see from user
point of view what's going wrong? In small projects it works, I cannot
provide source code...

--
Regards
Andre (anb0s)