[cdt-dev] CDT Inactive Code Processing.

Hello,

I have been working on the CDT component and currently I am facing below issue,
Basically I need to parse and read the inactive code in source files( c and h) and for that I pass the parameter  translationUnit.getAST(index, ITranslationUnit.AST_PARSE_INACTIVE_CODE); while creating AST. So while reading back I do not get the function definitions from inactive switches.However I can read preprocessor instructions from the inactive code switch.
I read in the news group that its common problem with the CDT. Could you please let me know that when can it be resolved or planing to solve.

Code Example -

#if (xy== 0)

#defines here..
//Function definition here
void abc(void){

}

Thanks in Advance!

Thanks and Regards
Chandrashekhar G

P ES SE SW ETV BLR T

Continental Automotive Components(India) Pvt. Ltd.,

8th & 9th Floor, Gold Hill Supreme Software Park,
Plot No. 21,22, 27 & 28,
Shanthipura Road, Electronics City Phase II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 100.
India

E-mail: chandrashekhar.ganekal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.continental-corporation.com
http://www.continental-corporation.com

Registered Office:
Continental Automotive Components (India) Pvt. Ltd.
53B, Bommasandra Industrial Area Phase 1,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 099, India
Phone: +91 80 66115100
Fax: +91 80 66115115
Email: automotive.india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged
information. If you have received this communication by error, you are
hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of this email  is
strictly prohibited without our express authority. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal.

Back to the top