[cdt-dev] Cleaning up bugs

Hi all,

I was looking through the Codan bugs to see if there was anything I
could tackle while I try and learn the codebase. I very quickly stumbled
across some bugs (e.g. #356908, #348386) that seem to already have been
fixed. There are no new reports in a year or more, and I've tried the
reproduction cases out in my own build and satisfied myself that they
work. Is it acceptable for me to mark things like this as closed as I
encounter them, or is there a more formal process I should follow?

Thanks,

Tim

Back to the top