[cdt-dev] C++ Compiler and Linker Options

Hi,

I am new to Eclipse and have just extracted Eclipse CDT Mars to do some C++ programming. The reason I want to use Eclipse is its integrated support for task/issue/project/version control/build systems.

However, to my surprise, there are absolutely NO options anywhere to specify C++ compiler and linker switches/options. I couldn't see any. Obviously the support to specify C++ compiler and Linker options is there but it is hidden at some very deep level.

Can any kind sole point me to the right direction? I really want to use this IDE.

Best regards,
Eclipse Newbie

Back to the top