Re: [cdt-dev] Issues in updating the command option on project build

I noticed few times we have a race conditions when saving project descriptor. It may happened that build has some sort of cached version and it does not refresh it properly
when it changes. You would have to debug the code to see if it is the case. The other option check how UI sets this and if it does any magic to refresh it properly