From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Krishna Narasimhan [krishna.nm86@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 23 July 2015 5:52 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Distributing a version of Eclipse CDT IDE with the refactoring installed

Actually, I am not if my refactoring is in the cdt.ui.plugin. How do I check that

I was able to do a File->Export and the plugin came out as a jar. I just tried copying that jar into a newly downloaded version of Eclipse, but that did not help.

Could you please help me with simplifying this process. All I need is an eclipse zipped that runs my plugin. The deadline for the conference is today.