[cdt-dev] standalone debugger wiki

Hi devs,

I had a go at updating https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/StandaloneDebugger to point to the new download location. I did not update the linux distro packaged version part as I don't have easy access to such a platform. A review of my changes is always welcome.

Can https://eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php have a link to https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/StandaloneDebugger added to it. I don't have permission to edit that page (AFAIK). At the moment there is a link to the general topic of RCP instead.

Thanks
Jonah

Back to the top