[cdt-dev] Converting actions to commands in views

Hi,
I'm converting actions to commands in the views which are in our plugin. I have done this by contributing to the view toolbar and popup menus in the plugin.xml. I have also written a property tester so that the commands only appear when the debugger is launched. All works well, except I would like to put the command handlers in the same file as the view = nested or anonymous classes. I tried doing this , the plugin compiles but when run, there is an error saying that the handler cannot be loaded. As I have 6 views with 4 or 5 commands per view + the fact it is more difficult to access the views methods when the handlers are outside the view, I would really like to find a solution.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Antony

Back to the top