Re: [cdt-dev] Problem Digests

I get nightly e-mails now from 3 or 4 projects anyway so I don’t mind nightly. But I also don’t want to annoy and lose any readers here, and I guess I can just add myself. But if people thing it would be valuable for the group as a whole, we could turn it on. Interesting things fly by.

Doug.

From: Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2015 at 10:57 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Problem Digests

Hi Doug,
It can be set up here https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/confess under Projects, C/C++. You can set Alerts so that it sends emails daily or weekly. Right now Alex Blewitt, Marc Khouzam and I receive the emails. I can just add the cdt-dev to the alerts. Maybe we want to make it weekly to avoid too much noise?

Marc-Andre