Re: [cdt-dev] Can't push to gerrit, says no CLA (but I have one)

>Maybe Webmaster can help....

>Mike Milinkovich
>mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
>+1.613.220.3223

I had the exact same issue earlier today. I was able to commit yesterday but today Gerrit/Bugzilla will not let me. I have signed the CLA and the Eclipse main site reflects this, however Gerrit and Bugzilla think I have not.

Hopefully the webmaster will be able to shed some light on this issue!

Eric

Back to the top