Re: [cdt-dev] Is lldb-mi usable in luna?

I tried lldb-mi and it somewhat works. It shows basic vars, breakpoint and stepping works. However termination is not handled properly so it locks up main ui
thread by doing some unconditional wait on dsf monitors which never fire, basically you would have to restart ide after each debug session ....