Re: [cdt-dev] Microsoft LLDB/GDB engine

Doug,

I would sure be available to give help to make Eclipse a better IDE for
Microsoft C/C++ compiler. I am still convinced overall that Eclipse is a
better development IDE than Visual Studio IDE. Right now I am on hold
regarding the adding the Maestrosoft Plugin to Eclipse. Unfortunately I will
not be much available to do this until September at which time I hope to
accelerate the pace. And I would hope to give an help with the Microsoft
debugger as well later.

I appreciated the help from Alena (thanks Alena...) to review some code to
Gerrit. However there is some code still waiting to be committed and I guess
that part of the code is not the cup of the of Alena and it is still
waiting...(for example https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/20144/ ). Yet honestly,
I cannot commit myself if some code change I need to further progressing
with the integration cannot be committed.

Also if someone could try the Maestrosoft plugin with Luna release (
http://download.maestrosoft.ca/studio/releases/8.5/maestrosoft_studio_public
-8.5.0.zip ) and give me some feedback on this list my motivation to give an
help would be boosted! If no one on this list wouldn't even try it I am left
with the idea that maybe there is no need for it. Thus why investing time?

Regards
Guy