From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 10:11 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M7 build today

I tried installing it and things do work.  A couple of things I noticed:

1- the new Arduino feature is shown but it is Uncategorized.  Should we put it in the Extra features?
2- the Arduino feature wouldn't install.  It was complaining about not finding the launch bar.  Is that normal or is it my setup?