Re: [cdt-dev] Freemarker approved for CDT

Does this mean introduction of new APIs? We are passed the freeze aren't we?

-sergey

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

I have approval to use the Freemarker template engine with CDT. The Arduino plug-ins use that and I will be contributing those over the weekend in time for M7. I think for now, we’ll leave it at that, but going forward, I’d like to replace our template engine with it and to simplify some of how our New templates are managed.

I appreciate the work the Symbian guys did on the old one, but it’s time to move on, especially since it’s years now after they did…

Doug.