[cdt-dev] Standalone Software Fault Injector

Hello,

I'm trying to do an software to inject software faults in C programs, using CDT.

I have some .c files and read them with:

translationUnit = GPPLanguage.getDefault().getASTTranslationUnit(fileContent, info, emptyIncludes, null, opts, log);

But, when I try rewrite the AST Tree I get a NullPointException in ChangeFormatter.java:92:

// Calculate formatting changes for the regions after the refactoring changes.
ICProject project = tu.getCProject();

What is my problem?
What I'm doing wrong?
I need to have a project with C files? Is mandatory?

Cheers
Gonçalo Silva Pereira

Back to the top