Re: [cdt-dev] Build artifacts for cdt-verify jobs?

Creating artifacts takes time, we want to minimize verify job as much as possible because with current 40 min it is backed up already.
We can create a special job like a master job which produces artifacts but has a parameter of the branch (gerrit review) to pull, when you start it you would
have to provide this parameter manually