Re: [cdt-dev] Launch Bar update

We have support for cross toolchain as well. Compile on x86_64, run on Power.

On 04/01/2015 02:15 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Sorry, I meant cross toolchains. Build on Mac, deploy on Raspberry Pi, for example. This is what the CDT remote launch is intended to support.

Thanks,
Doug.

From: Rafael Peria de Sene <rpsene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 1:12 PM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Launch Bar update

Doug, PTP provides support for remote toolchain trough synchronized projects. We also have support for our remote toolchain (which is based on what PTP provides + some necessary adjusts).

We are now working on improving the discovery for remove includes, macros ... we could talk about the effort to provide a better support for remote toolchain.