[cdt-dev] Parallel make in Autotools project

Hi guys,

I have a doubt while using an Autotools project in CDT. To use it I import a project as a makefile and then convert it to an Autotools project using the option "Convert to a C/C++ autotools project". After the conversion I can build the project and it works fine.

For larger projects, using command line, I can build an Autotools project using "make -j 4" that will use 4 jobs to make the build faster. Is there a way I can do this in CDT Autotools? I took a look in "Autotools" entry in project properties and tried to add "-j 4" in "Additional command-line options" but it did not work.

Thanks.

Back to the top